Medical: precision extrusion that saves lives
The global medical market will continue to grow significantly in size and investments. With our unique precision extrusion technology, we are able to produce high-quality products for the medical market.
In the thriving global medical sector, improved healthcare accessibility and innovative treatment options drive growth. Mifa plays a crucial role in advancing medical treatments, enhancing patient care, and fostering the development of advanced medical equipment through unique precision extrusion technology. Our exceptional performance enables customers to enhance their prominent position in their medical sectors, focusing on total cost of ownership, innovation, sustainability, and unparalleled quality. We unlock an entirely new universe of creative ideas and intelligent solutions for designers and engineers. Together, we seek the optimal balance between functionality and manufacturability in your design.
Aluminum and magnesium applications for the medical market
Mifa’s precision extrusion technology enables the integration of multiple functions into one comprehensive smart profile shape, with unparalleled high accuracy. This significantly increases the efficiency and effectiveness of your design, providing unique solutions for various applications:
- Medical imaging for diagnostics and therapy;
- Smart (portable) devices for (tele-)monitoring of patients;
- Radiological therapy;
- Laboratory analysis and measuring equipment;
- Medical equipment for ventilation & anesthesia;
- Patient positioning systems and treatment tables;
- Infusion pumps for medicinal therapy, blood transfusion, and parenteral nutrition;
- Orthopedics and physiotherapy;
- Packaging machines for the pharmaceutical industry;
- Medical instruments (endoscopes).
|Complex profile shapes
Medical precision profile for new product B|Braun
Mifa’s precision extrusion is unique. With dimensional tolerances starting from +/- 0.02 mm, we are 10 times more accurate than the standard EN12020-2 norm prescribes for aluminium extrusion. This precision opens up unprecedented possibilities. For over 45 years, our customers have chosen Mifa for precision.